1. First step open MyEclipse IDE then go through Window
for CVS Repositories. Same as screen.
2. Second step type CVS in Show View Search select on CVS Repositories on Show View Window then press OK. Same as screen.
3. Third step then open CVS Repositories Window on Right Hand Side then press Right Click in this Window Then go through New
• click on Repository Location. Same as screen.
4. Fourth step show the Add CVS Repository Window. Same as screen.
5. Fifth step Fill up info in Add CVS Repository Window as ,
Host Name or IP Address - 126.96.36.199
Repository Path - /coralData
UserName - kunalnagpur
Password - ***********
Then press Finish button. Same as screen
6. Sixth step then create User CVS Repository Location - then open User CVS Repository Location - open HEAD For Check out Project on CVS Repository.Same as screen.
7. Seventh step Right Click on which Project Check out as well then click on Check out. Same as screen. then after check out project this project save in Workspace and show on Package Explorer in your MyEclipse IDE.