We are done with Base Setup, Page Objects creation, Tests creation. Now we will execute them using 'testng.xml' file. We will add the classes which we want to test.
- Remember we need to pass the parameters 'browserType' and 'appURL' for the base Setup class.
- Steps to Create a Simple Page Object Model. The structure of the sample project should look like in the screen shot below
- The above Page Object Model framework is the simple one without using any Build tools, Loggers, Listeners and Utilities. In the next coming post we will add all these things and design a Robust Page Object Model Framework which are used in the Industry.
- The below are the list of things which are commonly used in the Real time Page Object Model Framework.
1. Selenium Webdriver with Java
2. Maven Build Tool
3. TestNG (We will user TestNG Listeners also)
5. Eclipse IDE